Surge Kids is the Children’s Ministry at Christian Life Center serving kids from 8 weeks old to 5th grade in age-appropriate settings. We provide a safe and engaging worship experience for the formation of a kid’s spiritual development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Nursery Volunteer: Assist in the room with Surge Babies, making sure that they have everything they need and that they are being properly cared for. (This includes feeding babies with bottles and changing diapers.) You will lead and participate in Chapel to nurture spiritual growth in our babies. You will be responsible for keeping the babies safe and ensuring that they are in a safe, loving, Godly environment. * Must be at least 16 years old to serve with babies*
- Preschool Volunteer: Assisting in the Early Childhood rooms (specifically 3–5 year old’s) making sure that preschoolers are welcomed into rooms, are being properly cared for, and supervised during play time. Responsible for keeping kids engaged in the lesson and worship during Chapel time to promote spiritual growth in our preschoolers.
- Surge Check-In Volunteer: Responsible for welcoming and checking in families into Surge Kids environments using our check-in system. Help register new families and guide them to the appropriate rooms. * We will provide training on our CCB System.
- Surge Elementary Volunteer: Serving in our Elementary service (K-5th grade) and assisting with various task and lesson-based activities. Connecting relationally with kids helping them grow in their relationship with God and others.
- Surge I-CAN Volunteer: Serving with our special needs ministry providing one-on-one care for Special needs kids and their families. * Must be able to serve consistently with assigned child.
- Approved background check
- Must complete application, orientation, and training (we will provide)
- Able to serve twice a month