Vibe is the College and Young adult community of Christian Life Center. We have weekly and monthly gatherings for ages 18-29.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Setup/Tear Down Team will be responsible for any room or event setup pertaining to tables, banners, lights, check-in stations, and merchandise.
- Welcome Team / Pep Squad (greeters/Red Carpet) will be responsible to create a welcoming environment for everyone who comes into a Vibe event. This team will be in charge of welcoming our first-time guests and getting them connected to a Tribe.
- The Creative Team (Media, Social Media, Photo/Video Content) is the team that gives our heart and vision of VIBE a visual representation. This team is in charge of carrying out the VIBE brand in content creation for social media. This will be a team of creative photographers, video content creators, and social media managers.
- VIBE Worship Team will be our worship experience in Worship Nights, Beach Worships and other events we host. The serving team will be singing, instruments, stagehands and service coordinator.
- Hands & Feet is our Outreach team. We will be hosting quarterly serving experiences to impact our communities.
- Creative Teams Pre-Requisite: Basic Experience in Photography, Video and Social Media. Some training will be provided during TEAM NIGHTS.
- VIBE Worship Team Pre-Requisite: Music experience Required. Must be approved by our music department.
- The serving schedule will be at least 2 times a month for Sessions.
- All hands-on deck for our Monthly Friday Night Service/Gatherings.