The Worship Ministry at Christian Life Center is a team of volunteers and staff that focus on creating an environment in which people can truly experience God. We strive to do this by stewarding an environment of authenticity, creativity, and excellence across multiple campuses.
To continue to steward an atmosphere of excellence, an audition is required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Choir: Displays an outward affection and passion as a worshipper no matter the skill level. Just a willing heart that’s available and willing to be an example to the congregation in worship through the choir ministry.
- Frontline: You are a leader. You are a worshipper and you are the future of the Christian Life Center Worship Ministry. Musical skill level should be moderate to high. Must have a teachable spirit and a relatively open schedule. You are a worship leader that encourages other people to worship with passion on a microphone.
- Band Member: Musical Skill level and understanding should be intermediate to high. Should be able to know the number system and be able to play comfortably with a metronome. Must know there is no difference in the level of spiritual ownership and maturity between a band member and a worship leader. The platform must be honored and protected through our private lives.
- Complete the Encounter God Retreat
- Complete SOD Level 1 & 2 (Minimum)
- Complete DNA Membership
- Rehearsals are every Thursday at 7PM in the Yeary Chapel.