The Facilities Team is responsible for maintaining all CLC properties and facilities and keeping them in good standing. We focus on preventive maintenance, locative, equipment maintenance, disinfection services, fumigation, gardening, cleaning, and construction work. We strive to be good stewards of what God has given to us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Housekeeping Team – helps with maintain the cleanliness of CLC properties. They work to ensure that all bathrooms and classrooms within each facility are clean. This includes disinfecting, vacuuming and shampooing carpets, garbage removal, and waxing and stripping floors.
- The Maintenance Team – will be involved in repairing or replacing areas around all of our facilities.
- The Landscape Team – will be involved in planting flowers, mulch, repairing sprinkler heads, and other landscaping activities on our properties.
- Approved Background check
- Completed volunteer application
- Encounter God Experience
- Attending or completed School of Discipleship
- Volunteers can serve weekly, monthly or seasonally based on their availability.