Our membership class takes place several times a year and this team serves the prospective members well. They cover registration, take membership pictures, serve food/drinks, manage media and process new membership applications. Our DNA Team helps run the process of the membership class- these responsibilities are vital for the experience of prospective members and include registration, hospitality and class assistance. Our job is to serve our prospective members well and leave a lasting impression that reminds them why they desire to join the CLC family.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Registration – Sign in prospective members, hand out the membership application, take photos of members. Print the photos to attach to the completed applications and scan/upload them to OneDrive.
- Hospitality – Serving and prepping the food.
- Class Assistance – Assisting in passing out paperwork, pens, etc. Collecting paperwork from participants once class is over.
- Enjoy interacting and connecting with people.
- Continuous growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Embrace and walking the mission, vision, values, and discipleship strategy of Christian Life Center.