Life Group is a life changing experience that makes a big church feel small. This helps with accountability in growing and serving together. Groups are where friendships/connections are built, and relationships are strengthened.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Admin Volunteer – helps with general office work. This includes communicating with leaders, coaches, new sign ups, by phone and email. The admin volunteer will also assists with reviewing and recording attendance, creating events in our CCB database, and assisting on different zoom trainings with behind-the-scenes functions.
- Sunday Support Team – helps after each service in the connection center to answer any questions related to Lifegroup. Also assists with online sign ups, while building relationships.
- Event Support – helps assist with setup, serving food, and tear down at the different Lifegroup events throughout the year.
- Be actively involved in a Lifegroup
- Encounter (Admin voluteer*)
- Be enrolled in or graduated from the School of Discipleship (Admin volunteer*)
- Scheduling is flexible