Safety and Medical
Nothing is more important to our house than keeping everyone within it safe and protected, our Safety & Medical team makes it a priority every Sunday to be vigilant and mindful of their surroundings and to quickly respond to those in need.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- First Aid Team – This team consists of people who serve with the heart to respond to medical emergencies and offer safety trainings throughout the year. This ministry requires current or previous experience in the medical field (EMT, Paramedic, LPN, RN, MD, DOC, etc.) with up-to-date accredited CPR Card.
- Security – On each campus our Security Team focuses on the safety of all in attendance and the security of our facilities while keeping an atmosphere that hearts can receive from the Lord. This team carries the experience of security and safety as prior or current law enforcement, military, security operations, etc.
- Current or previous experience in the medical field (EMT, Paramedic, LPN, RN, MD, DOC, etc.)
- Up-to-date accredited CPR Card.
- Prior or current law enforcement, military, security operations, etc.
- Mandatory Background check conducted by CLC.
- Serving opportunity is every other week.
- Some teams serve during the week, most teams are during weekend worship service.