Christian Life Center is a South Florida Pentecostal Church that strives to impact our community and world for Christ! We are a people and a church that take a Message of Hope everywhere we go, to everyone we meet.
Our facility needs have expanded, and we are seeking a talented maintenance technician that can add value to our team as they use their gifts to care for God’s facilities. This experienced and skilled position will report to the Facilities Director Manager and work to maintain our physical assets across all campuses.
The ideal candidate is one who has received Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. He/she shall be a person of spiritual maturity and leadership abilities. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized leader with exceptional maintenance talents and communication skills.
- Helps to manage projects for all areas of the Facilities team
- Manages vendor personnel that work on property
- Addresses key areas of plumbing, electrical, flooring, drywall, HVAC, painting, etc. within and on the properties
- Possesses 3+ years of experience and certifications in one or more of the areas listed above
- Recruits potential volunteers and assist with volunteer onboarding programs
- Enjoys troubleshooting and proven experience in solving technical problems
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
Email email@example.com with resume if interested in applying.
Fort Lauderdale Campus